Samira Trek Sandal by Comfortview®
You may also like
You may also like
Treat your feet to the comfort of the sporty yet stylish Samira sandal! We carry this shoe in wide and wide wide widths.
- faux nubuck double-strap upper with self-adhesive closure
- comfort padding: faux suede padded massaging insoles offer extra cushioning at the heel and toe bed
- comfort grip: flexible, skid-resistant trek soles are designed for better traction
- comfort width: our extended sizes provide a perfect width in medium, wide and wide wide
- comfort heel: the stabilized heel design and sound construction offer better support
- 1 1/2" heel is comfortable to walk on
- manmade, imported
Women's medium, wide and wide wide shoes in full & half sizes 7-11, 12
The Comfort Factor
Comfort and customer satisfaction are our top priorities when it comes to shoes. We strive to provide you with the latest shoe styles that are not only fashionable and trendy, but will feel as great as they look on your feet. Our shoes are skillfully sized to give you the comfort and stability you need as well as the stylishness you desire.
What Customers Love
Our customers love the trendy, fashionable design and comfortable feel of our sandals. Whether you pair them with a flowing skirt or nice pair of flattering jeans, they'll always keep you looking and feeling your best!
When I tried them off, the padded insole was really comfortable. However, the shoe was too big. I wanted to adjust the straps to tighten them, but they were already as far as they could go. I thought perhaps the sandals were wide, but I soon discovered it was that the sandals were too long for a size 7 so my feet weren't in the straps as far as they should have been. When I aligned my toes with the end of the sandal, the straps were fine. But then I had quite a bit of leftover sandals on the heel end. I can't wear them because my feet flop around in them. Have to send them back, but this brand doesn't make a size 6-1/2. Hoping a different brand has a true-to-size 7 so I won't have to keep sending shoes back.